AC Maintenance in Woodbridge
Air Conditioner Maintenance in Prince William County and Northern Virginia
AC service and maintenance are vital if you want to get the most out of your HVAC system. Instead of waiting until the hottest day of the year to discover that you need an air conditioning repair, get ahead of the problem now with an AC tune-up from Walker Heating & Air Conditioning. We provide honest, hands-on, and hassle-free AC maintenance services in Woodbridge and surrounding areas.
Why Does My Air Conditioner Need to Be Maintained?
You have probably heard that your air conditioner should be inspected and tuned at least once a year. But why is this the case? Like all mechanical systems, your AC is made up of several intricate components. Depending on the specific part, at some point it may need to be lubricated, adjusted, tightened, cleaned, changed, or repaired.
A failure to take care of these tasks on a regular basis may not cause discernable issues immediately, but sooner or later it can lead to a major problem requiring costly repairs. Routine maintenance is almost always less expensive than paying for a significant repair that could have been prevented. Neglecting AC maintenance can also cause your system to work less efficiently, resulting in higher energy bills and a decreased system lifespan.
What to Expect During Your AC Maintenance Appointment
Servicing your air conditioner is the best way to prevent breakdowns, extend the life of your unit, and make sure your AC is running at peak performance. Our licensed HVAC technicians will take charge of all your air conditioning maintenance needs so you can focus on other things. With our specialists on the job, you can be confident you’ll stay cool all summer long. Whether you opt for a regular maintenance membership or an annual tune up, we’ll get the job done right.
If it’s time for your annual maintenance, get in touch with our HVAC pros for a $79 tune up. During your AC service check, a licensed technician will perform several essential tasks, including:
- Checking refrigerant levels
- Testing and checking condenser motor and compressor
- Lubricating the motor, if needed
- Conducting a comprehensive safety inspection
- Cleaning the condenser coil
- Cleaning the condensate drain, if accessible
- Checking the evaporator coil, if accessible
- Tightening outdoor disconnect and fuses
- Running diagnostics on the filter, control board, and thermostat
- Tightening all low voltage connections
- Checking and testing capacitors and connections
- Conducting a Delta T temperature split
- Adjusting dampers and checking supply and return vents
- Inspecting blower cabinet for cleanliness
Walker Family Plan – Maintenance Membership
Ensure you have everything you need to keep your AC in optimal condition throughout the year with our maintenance membership. Not only will it save you money, it will also ensure your system is performing as it should be, no matter the weather.
The Walker Family Plan includes the following benefits:
- 2 tune-ups per year
- Service within 24 hours
- No diagnostic fees
- Priority front-of-the-line service
- 15% off all repairs
- 5% off new installations
- Maintain manufacturer warranty
- Live technical assistance
Professional- Danny R.
Extremely Happy & Satisfied Customer- Mark Z.
Punctual & Organized- Eglendy V.
Reliable- Michelle A.
Affordable Pricing- Richard C.