Woodbridge Commercial HVAC Services
Keeping Businesses Cool and Comfortable in Prince William County and Northern Virginia
If your property is in need of commercial HVAC services in Woodbridge, Walker Heating & Air Conditioning is here to help. From repairs to replacements of commercial equipment, we have you covered for all of your heating and air conditioning needs. Our expert technicians can quickly diagnose, repair, and replace your AC rooftop unit affordably and correctly. We specialize in all makes and models of commercial HVAC rooftop package unit systems up to 15 tons.
Our team offers a full range of services for your business, including:
- Commercial HVAC repair
- Commercial HVAC replacement
- Commercial HVAC installation
- Rooftop HVAC systems
- Rooftop package unit systems
- Ductless split systems
- Hanging gas heaters
- Warehouse heaters
Properties We Serve
Walker Heating & Air Conditioning is equipped to provide commercial HVAC services to a range of properties. From small businesses that have a single HVAC system to large buildings that have several units, we maintain, repair, and install all light commercial equipment.
Common property types that we service include:
- Office buildings
- Apartment complexes
- Retail stores
- Recreational facilities
- Country clubs
- Rehabilitation centers
Signs Your Commercial HVAC System Requires Service
The success of your business is largely dependent on the comfort of your employees, clients, customers, and guests. If your HVAC system isn’t working properly, it can create an uncomfortable environment that decreases productivity, deters clientele, and increases utility costs. If the problem persists, it can cause irreversible damage to your system, which can lead to premature replacement. For all these reasons and more, it is important to recognize the signs that it’s time to have a professional service your HVAC system.
Common signals that you require commercial HVAC services include:
- Disruptive noises, such as humming, squealing, clanking, or buzzing
- Too much moisture inside your business
- Unpleasant odors throughout your property
- Visible signs of malfunction
- Problems with thermostat controls
- Inconsistent room temperatures
- Short cycling of your system
- Water or refrigerant leaking from the HVAC unit
- Energy bills that are higher than usual
- Equipment is nearing the end of its lifespan
When to Replace Your Commercial HVAC Equipment
Unfortunately, commercial HVAC systems don’t last forever. At some point, you will need to invest in new equipment for your property. While repairs may be an adequate remedy early in your system’s life, eventually replacing the unit will be the more cost-effective option. It’s important not to replace your system too soon, but you also can’t afford to wait too long.
In general, we recommend replacing your commercial HVAC system when:
- Your equipment is more than 15 years old
- The system fails to maintain a comfortable temperature
- The unit has experienced a significant amount of wear and tear
- Your system requires frequent repairs
- The cost of repair is more than 50% of the price of a new unit
If you are not sure about the proper time to replace your HVAC system, you can always call our expert repair team. Our technicians are trained to accurately diagnose the source of the issue and advise you on whether repair or replacement is the best option.
Contact Walker Heating & Air Conditioning at (703) 782-8210 for dependable commercial HVAC services in Woodbridge and surrounding areas.